Corporate Supporters and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Think Twice works with the business world in ways which further our charitable objectives. We could not benefit those we are trying to reach without your support, of which between 70% and 90% of your donations directly reach your selected beneficiaries.
We are really proud of our corporate supporters. You all share one common distinction; recognising the importance of our work and wanting to do your bit.
There are a number of ways that you can help by collaborating with Think Twice, which not only benefits the people we are working with, but the environment as well.
By working with us and as part of your CSR commitments, you could:
Benefit charities, local government and ultimately the communities in which you operate.
- Reinforce your reputation as a socially responsible organisation, sending positive messages to your customers, staff, suppliers and the communities in which you operate.
- Reduce your expenses; for example, if you are a landlord with an empty commercial space, then donate the space on a ‘meanwhile’ basis to us while continuing to search for a commercial tenant. Be recognised as delivering immediate social benefits and be a catalyst for longer term regeneration in your community.
- Get tax relief on gifts of money. Gifts of money made to a charity by your company should be paid gross – before tax is deducted. These donations are deductible from the total profits of your business when calculating Corporation Tax.
- Save us time and money as the charity doesn’t need to make a Gift Aid tax repayment claim because no tax has been paid on profits that you donate. The charity can claim exemption from tax on company donations.
- Sign up for feedabck on the projects you are supporting and stay updated on how you are helping to improve the world.Please see a list of our donors and our partners here:Delagua: http://www.delagua.org/
Fancy that Of London: www.fancythatoflondon.co.uk
Once again, many thanks for your generosity and support!